Monday, August 24, 2009

Simple and Lovely

Quick and Easy Lunch at Home

Best Scrambled Eggs

2 organic free-range eggs
salt
pepper
garlic powder
1-2 tsp soft cheese (I admit that I used laughing cow garlic and herb - it's a low budget week)


Heat a pan over low heat. Spray with cooking spray or lightly oil with oil of your choice. Scramble 2 eggs and cook until about 3/4 done. Add cheese in small pieces, salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.

Serve with a crescent roll (spread with the rest of the cheese) or other small roll or biscuit, and baby arugula dressed with salt, pepper and balsamic.

Happy lunching!


Soundtrack

Chess in Concert - You'll see this one show up a lot - I feel like they finally got the book right, the 2 female leads are both belters, Idina is singing the role of Florence (my dream role), and while I have some issues with Josh Groban as The Russian, he's not offensive like Patti Lupone in Evita is. Plus, the love of my life, Adam Pascal, is playing The American, and he's PERFECT!


Links for You

Why Chess in Concert? - A message from Tim Rice
Idina Menzel
The Incredible Edible Egg
The Laughing Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment